Monday, April 19, 2010

Comments for Teachers

For weeks 7, 8, and 9, I followed Jen Deyenberg's blog about geography and many other areas. The one post that I found most interesting was the last post that she posted about geocaches. I found this particularly interesting because I have been geocaching before and knew exactly what she was talking about. Here is the comment that I left her:

Hi, my name is Devin Richards and I am a student at The University of South Alabama preparing to be an elementary educator. I enjoyed reading through your blog and this post stuck out to me the most. I actually took a geography class last year and we explored some geocaches. My professor hid the caches outside on a beautiful day and it made for a great class! I really enjoyed reading about your experience and was glad that I could relate a little bit.

If you would like to visit my blog http://richardsdevinedm310.blogspot.com/ you are more than welcome to.

No comments:

Post a Comment