Monday, April 19, 2010

Comments for Teachers

For weeks 10, 11, and 12, I commented on Mr. Needleman's blog. I left a comment on his post about dealing with the children who cry. This is the video he posted:

This is my comment: Hi, my name is Devin Richards and I am a student at the University of South Alabama also. I really enjoyed reading this post about how to deal with the crying kids. I work in a pre-school where the children are very attached to the parents and are very sad when they leave. I have to deal with these children everyday and I can honestly say that if I didn’t approach the situation the way you discussed, my class would not be productive. I always try to address the child who is crying like you discussed. By telling them “its okay to feel sad when mommy leaves”, “she will be back after nap-time” usually works for them. Thank you for your insight and if you would like to view my blog you are more than welcome to: http://richardsdevinedm310.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment