1. I have learned so much from this class that I would take with me as a future educator. Some of the things that I have learned would be how to create and listen to podcasts, how to use Google documents and forms, how to blog and talk with students and teachers around the world, how to use Delicious and Vocaroo, how to use iTunes for resources as a future teacher, and many more tools. I created a podcast with a fellow student and talked about different resources that teachers can look for on iTunes. Other podcasts can be heard through iTunes and they have very good messages in them. Using Google documents allows students to save work from documents, graphs, forms, excel sheets and so much more online. This way students will not be worried about their jump drive not working. I really enjoyed learning about the Google documents. I know how to blog before this class but thisclass really emphasized on commenting on other blogs. I never realized how important that was but this class really showed me how important it is to comment as well as blog. Because of blogging, I have had the chance to read what other people all over the world i learning. I really enjoyed this about the class also. All of the tools listed here are going to come with me as a future educator. I believe these tools will help my students to learn.
2. I have learned so much more than I thought I would have in this course. I believe there are many more tools out there for us to be learning but it will just take time. I think we have covered so much that there wouldn't have been time to learn anything else.
3. I believe all of the tools that were taught in this class were a benefit to myself. I don't think I will choose to forget anything that I learned. Hopefully, I will 1 remember everything that I have learned.
4. I was very excited when I first started using powerpoint in Google documents. I was very excited because it is so beneficial to be able to save my work to a site. Because I do not have Powerpoint on my computer, it is very hard to make presentations. But with Google documents, this is possible for me.
5. I think some of the projects were a little difficult at first to understand what to do. But once you read and do a run through of the directions, it is pretty easy to create whatever project you are working on. Creating the podcast was one of the most challenging for myself.
6. I was really busy the whole semester discovering new things that had to be covered and learned. For the most part I was never bored because the whole time was spent learning. I did however get tired of commenting so many times on different people's blogs.
7. No, I would not change anything about this course.
8. I have become a much more technological literate than I was before this course. I have learned about more tools that I can use as a future educator. I have always been good with computers but now I know how to use my computer and use other resources to teach with.
9. I will continue to explore the internet and different resources from now until the time I am teaching. I will continue to use some of these programs as a student and will just carry them with me as a future educator. I will also check and see what new things are being introduced and start learning how to master these programs also.